Blank Check Study Guide
Educators designed the study guide for educators.
What’s different about this Study Guide?
All 50 state standards for English /
Language Arts Grades 6-12
Over 30 Pre & Post Reading Activities
300 Vocabulary & Literary Terms
Designed for Distance Education
& Traditional Classroom
The Study Guide provides teachers with lessons
that entail excitement and engagement.
Recieve Your Own Sample study Guide
- Words such as:
- Status quo
- Comes with all 50 state standards for middle and high school Language Arts
- Over 30 engaging activities
- Designed for Distance Learning and In-Class Lessons
- Evokes Critical Thinking
- Lessons already prepared so just plug and use
- Uses Internet sources such as Grammarly
- Includes over 300 literary terms and vocabulary
- Over 30 engaging activities for Pre & Post Reading
- State Standards that align to the Blank Check book
- And Much More!
[paypal_for_digital_goods name=”Blank Check Study Guide” price=” 2.99″ url=”https://aaronsmithphd.com/literary-device-charts/”]
[paypal_for_digital_goods name=”Blank Check Study Guide” price=”2.99″ url=”https://aaronsmithphd.com/vocabulary-blank-check/”]
[paypal_for_digital_goods name=”Blank Check Study Guide” price=”9.99″ url=”https://aaronsmithphd.com/bc-study-guide/”]
[paypal_for_digital_goods name=”Blank Check Study Guide” price=”14.99″ url=”https://aaronsmithphd.com/bc-study-guide-package/”]
Meet Christine Dittmyre
Christine is a veteran teacher with over two decades of experience teaching English. She holds endorsements in ESOL, Gifted and Talented, Elementary, Middle, and High School English.
She completed her undergraduate work at Eastern Mennonite University, and soon after, she earned her Master of Education at Regent University.
Christine began the first part of her teaching career at Warwick River Christian School and then with Newport News Public Schools.
Today, Christine teaches in Roanoke City Public Schools at Lucy Addison Middle School.