Changing the Way We Learn
Get more details below and sign up!
Discovering New Ways To Learn In A Virtual World
What a Module Looks Like
Every module contains a video presentation that is accompanied by the notes.
Assignments in the module that will help your child build their own virtual tool box.
Other Advantages To Getting The Courseware
Check Out Some of Aaron L Smith Books
Want to know the differences between In-Person and Virtual Learning? Read more Below.
What does the courseware include?
Students who take this course will develop their own virtual toolbox where it will assist them to bridge in-class and virtual learning. During these 10 lessons, students will receive a video recording, notes, and assignments.
The course covers several components including:
• Discover their own learning style
• Recognize the learning characteristics they prefer
• Establish a weekly schedule & routines detrimental to learning
• Utilize the best practices for in-class and virtual learning
• Have access to four templates to which they will build their toolbox
• Receive a list of over 100 useful websites, extensions, and apps
How much is the courseware?
It’s only $4.99 and yours to keep forever!