See How Innovation + Knowledge Can
Create Some Profound Results
Aaron will make you change the way you look at education through various styles and presentations
Beyond the Horizon Approaches The Future of Work
People fear the shift to automation when they should embrace it because it’ll change how we work will work and collaborate.
Unless you’re equipped with the knowledge and skills for the transition, we’ll never see our fullest potential. In this mind-blowing session, we will discuss how Experimental Learning cobbled with Disruptive Leadership positions you for the future of work while foreseeing ahead before it happens.
- Analyze our competition’s weaknesses and leverage them to our advantage.
- Understand the three key factors in an employee’s potential
- Recognize the most significant variable in a company (and it’s not profit related)
Unpacking the Skills For Tomorrow’s Workforce
Employers state that there are plenty of applicants, but not enough of them are qualified. That means the companies must work within their organization to find new talent. Learn how to build transferable skills that will accompany employees throughout their careers.
- Develop the 5 most needed transferrable skills for tomorrow’s jobs
- Collaborate with schools to build a robust pipeline of employees
- Incorporate the 6 facets of corporate training
Advancing Our Work From Crayon to Career
The Future of Work will require us to be Autonomous Learners. Although new products and processes have served humanity well, there remains a great deal of untapped potential because of a significant disconnect between education and business.
In this eye-opening presentation, audience members will understand the power of utilizing our learning styles. Participants will also see the importance of developing their own plans, which will make them highly productive in their jobs.
- Bridge Academia to Business without breaking the bank
- Recognize the key differences in how children learn versus how adults learn
- Creating a better experience by understanding how others learn
Leveraging Technology To Scale Mastery
STEAM catalyzes the new economy which is fueled by new tools, technology, and processes.
Here session attendees will gain an insightful foundation from understanding the ideas, processes, and strategies that continue to move the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- How to best position yourself for automation
- Why your processes must be ready for the next update
- When and why should we trust our instincts when data says otherwise
What If You Were Asked to Re-invent Public Schools?
A provocative topic for any audience. In Dr. Smith’s Young Adult novel, Blank Check: Recreating America’s Broken Schools, he provides insights that takes a typical school’s configuration and transforms it into a powerful learning center. Young adults and educators alike will enjoy the exercise of imagining what they would do if tasked with creating the perfect public school and given a blank check to do it.
- Why everyone must have a seat at the table
- Being unique is a good thing
- How we can solve the generations’ problems today